Monday, September 23, 2013

ARmedia Test

I managed to download ARmedia plugin for Maya few weeks ago but when I tried to look for online video references, there weren't many for me to refer to. Most of them were only showing the finished product and projected them from their webcam with the printed marker.

Luckily, I manage to find an installation and user guide that was released by the company themselves.
http://www.inglobetechnologies.com/en/new_products/arplugin_maya/download/_current_/UsersGuideWin.pdf

I've tested out with Maya, with a model that we got from Mr.Kim from our previous semester, and a default marker that the plugin has provided. And it seems to be working fine! I've tried using my own marker before this, but I're not sure why it doesn't work.

Nevertheless, we're still trying to find out on how to publish the file, because the file that we exported was in an .armedia format.

Once we manage to figure that out, we'll post the outcomes here!

-Angie-


0 comments:

Post a Comment